West Nile Virus Treatment
Call your doctor if you have any possible signs of West Nile virus and:
- You have breathing and/or heart problems, or other serious health problems
- You are taking drugs to fight cancer or other drugs that weaken your body's natural defenses against illness
- You feel sick and don't seem to be getting better
- You have a high fever, confusion, muscle weakness, severe headaches, or other serious symptoms of West Nile virus
- You are worried about your health
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.